Zion resumed In-Person Services on
Sunday, May 10, 2020.
From May 24th through August 2nd:
• Services will continue to be live-streamed on our Facebook page and on this page.
• Zion will hold services at 8:00 am and 9:30 am (rather than our normal one service per Sunday as in previous years during the summer months).
• Our regular communion schedule (on the 2nd , 4th, and 5th Sundays of the month) will be observed.
• Individuals who are 65 and over or who have an underlying at-risk health condition are encouraged to stay at home and watch services online.
Those who choose to come to worship on Sunday will worship in the fellowship hall.
• Individuals who are under 65 will worship in the sanctuary.
• Each individual or family group will practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
• Advance reservations will no longer be needed as we believe that we will have the capacity to accommodate people at the time they choose.
• There will be no Wednesday evening service through this time period. It will return on August 12th, however.
For a complete list of guidelines please see the service announcement found in
Join us on our Facebook page for VBS!
Click on the picture above to sign up for our virtual VBS. A unique and fun way to participate in Vacation Bible School 2020. Follow along at home for songs, crafts, activities, snack ideas and more!
Ideal for ages PreK-5th grade.
Grandparents, sign up your grandkids!
Caretakers too! Hit play when it’s convenient for you.
The 8 AM Sunday morning service will continue to be live streamed on Facebook and archived for viewing later for those whose movements are still restricted by the current guidelines.
How to participate in worship via live-stream:
Clicking below you will find:
-The "bulletin" for worship so that you can participate in the live stream
-The weekly announcements
-Suggestions for ongoing devotions and Bible study
-Clickable links throughout this document to information and helpful resources
Sunday School, Youth and Children Study Materials can be found on our Study Resource page.
Follow our Facebook feed
for live streaming
and information for the whole family.
Offerings may be mailed to or dropped off at Zion. If you would like to set up automatic withdrawal of your offerings, please call the church office, or download this form and return it to the office. Thank you to everyone whose offerings help us to give witness to the unchanging Christ and His promises in these times.
Any requests or suggestions for the church office, you may call
or utilize our online contact form:
Pastoral care will shift primarily to contact with members through phone calls. However, your pastors will continue making visits as appropriate and will certainly respond quickly in the case of an emergency. If you have an emergency or need assistance with groceries or supplies, please call the office at 812-522-1089. Your pastors and fellow members stand ready to lend their aid.
Your pastors and church leadership will be sending out regular emails to our members to keep us connected to God's Word and in the fellowship that we share in Christ.
This distribution list was formed from email addresses that were supplied to Zion's church office. If you would like to add someone to the list, please call the church office or use our contact form.
Serve Your Neighbor
Zion Members - A couple of people have volunteered to delivery groceries and supplies to Zion's members.
If you know of anyone who has need (including yourself) of this service, please contact your pastors or the church office so that we can shop for and deliver the required items.